I’m always interested setting goals, especially for a new year. There are many ways to do this and I like to change it up now and then. The other day I was listening to one of my favorite podcasts, Happier With Gretchen Rubin, and she shared her list of 19 things she wants to do in 2019. I sometimes find it difficult to narrow my goals so having a limit of 19 sounded like a fun and realistic number. Here is my 19 For 2019 list!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
Dee’s 19 For 2019 List
- Complete at least one oil painting
- See Masterworks of British Painting at OKCMOA
- See Van Gogh, Monet, Degas exhibit at OKCMOA
- Attend at least one concert
- Start YouTube channel
- Read at least 25 books
- Plant a garden
- Build a greenhouse
- Bake bread regularly
- Host at least one dinner party
- Go out to dinner at Vast in OKC
- Make 6-8 glasses of H2O daily a firm habit
- Yoga three times a week
- Do a one-week digital detox
- Declutter and organize my closet
- Declutter and organize our big storage closet
- Declutter and organize my office closets
- Complete Rosetta Stone French – Part 1
- Organize my recipes
I’ll be sharing more about these goals in future blog posts so stay tuned!
Do you set goals? Have you selected any for 2019? I’d love to hear about them so leave me a comment.
If you’d like to hear the podcast which inspired this post, click here:
You may also enjoy this post: