Taking a bit of time on the weekend to plan our menu for the week makes my life so much easier. Even if we alter our plans a bit it is still helpful to have a starting place. Let’s take a look at my menu for the week.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- black bean enchiladas
- tortilla chips and guacamole
- Slow Cooker Creamy French Mustard Chicken (didn’t end up making this last week)
- mixed green salad with homemade vinaigrette
- steamed baby carrots
This is our 37th wedding anniversary so we are going out to dinner.
- grilled burgers
- sweet potato fries
My daughter and I are doing our June monthly grocery shopping this day. We will be speeding up our usual process so I can be back in time for “Cruisin’ Main”. David is planning to get his 1966 Mustang washed and ready to cruise. I think there are going to be food trucks so we’ll eat at one of those.
- slow cooker roast
- mashed potatoes
What’s cooking at YOUR house this week?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries