It’s the first day of autumn and I think that calls for music. In honor of the change of seasons I’ve created the LWD Autumn Playlist.
If you’ve been missing the Timely Tunes feature written by my son, Christopher Piercy, never fear. It will return soon. Chris is great at keeping up with new music and sharing it with his ol’ mom and LWD readers via Timely Tunes. He’s been busy but just last night mentioned that he plans to start writing for LWD again…hopefully next week.
I won’t pretend to have his mad music curation skills but I do love to create my own playlists on Spotify. I was an early adopter of the platform and within a couple of days I knew I needed the premium version. I’d sooner give up television than Spotify.
LWD Autumn Playlist
- The Last Day of Summer – The Cure
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
- When I Paint My Masterpiece – Bob Dylan
- River is Waiting – Irma Thomas
- The Healing Day – Bill Fay
- Next to Me – The Subdudes
- Wide River to Cross – Levon Helm
- Gone Tomorow – Lambchop
- October Road – James Taylor
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- Cigarettes and Coffee – Etta James
- You Want it Darker – Leonard Cohen
If you’re on Spotify I’d love to check out your playlists. Leave me a link in the comments. And have a beautiful day!