Is it too hot for coffee but you still want that caffeine boost? Iced coffee to the rescue! Mix up a big batch of cold brewed coffee and store it in the refrigerator where it will keep for 2 to 4 weeks (although it’s doubtful it will last that long!).
And if you want to take it to another (adult) level, try my Creamy Iced Coffee Cocktail.
Creamy Iced Coffee Cocktail
- 4 ounces cold brewed coffee
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Tuaca Italian liqueur
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Mix first three ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake gently.
- Pour into glass.
- Drizzle with heavy cream.
- Serves one.
Note: If you aren’t familiar with Tuaca, it’s an Italian liqueur made from brandy, essence of orange and vanilla. The predominate flavor is vanilla which makes it a nice, versatile item to keep on hand.