I usually write and schedule my posts the night before so they go out at 5 a.m. I was home alone all day yesterday and theoretically had plenty of time to do this one. Yet, I didn’t. First of all, I had a scary experience with Shiloh. I needed to check the mail and he needed to take a walk so I decided to combine the two. I had him on a leash and we were almost to the mailbox when six dogs from across the street started coming toward us, one by one. I had a traumatic experience breaking up a dog fight several years ago (still have the scars and continuous pain in my left thumb from it) and needless to say that all came rushing back. Ultimately I was able to keep the dogs away and they finally went home, as their owner simply stood in her front yard and half-heartedly called to them. I was in a bit of a state for awhile.
And then…Paris. Oh, how my heart grieves for the people of France.
So I just never did get this post written yesterday. Some things are more important. I’m going to the Alternative Gift Market which our church hosts every year (you can read about this wonderful organization here) and need to get ready so this review will be brief.
ON THE BLOG:
- Menu Monday
- Music Monday ~ Sea Fever
- Kitchen Decluttering ~ Part 1
- Kitchen Decluttering ~ Part 2
- Timely Tunes (reissues by Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, Van Morrison and more)
- Pray for Paris
ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE:
- 10 Tips for a Stress-Free Thanksgiving by Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Evergreen Scented Vinegar for Cleaning by Bren Did
- Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- More Ideas For Weekly Meal Plans by The Glamorous Housewife
- What Older Women Wish You Knew About Their Style
- 20 Fun Facts about “I Love Lucy”
- 5 Great Gifts that Cost ZERO MONEY to Make with Blank Paper by A Modern Homestead
YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
PODCAST OF THE WEEK:
So that about wraps things up. May your week ahead be a good one. Don’t forget to make time for the important things.
Marked down from $15 to $9. Click here or on photo to purchase.