Well, here we are on Day 7, the final day of the “Fabulous Fall” series. I do hope you’ve enjoyed this little taste of fall and found encouragement to make fall fabulous around your house.
For this final day I’m going to share some autumn-themed resources so you can continue to make the most of this season.
- 6 Ways to Add Autumn Warmth to Your Kitchen
- 15+ Fall DIY Projects
- Tangerine Pumpkins and 8 Other Healthy Halloween Treats
- From House to Home: Autumn Transition
- Puttery Treats For the Autumn
- Witches Brew
- 14 Cosy Kids Books That Celebrate Fall
- 16 Vintage Kids Books for Autumn
- Caramel Apple Sangria
- Fall Bucket List
- Check off another item or two from your printable fall checklist. If you’ve finished everything on your list, congratulations! And would you please come help me with mine? If, like me, you’ve got some items that haven’t been crossed off, keep the list handy and continue to work through it as time allows.
Today’s Treat: If you live where you can see the stars, take 15-30 minutes tonight to admire the night sky.
Fabulous Fall Series: