A friend sent this as an email but I saved it to use as blog filler.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Love it.
2. Have you ever smoked ? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? Not personally, although we have a couple in the house.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I like vanilla in my Diet Coke.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yep. I have a serious case of White Coat Syndrome.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not my favorite thing but once in awhile a grilled hot dog tastes good.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? “It’s a Wonderful Life” with “A Christmas Story” as a close second.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Earl Grey first then a cup of coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? Hmm…let me check…yeah but only a couple. I can still do a cartwheel, though.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably my emerald and diamond ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading and messing around on the computer.
12. Do you have A.D.D? No.
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I’m a procrastinator.
14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should be on the treadmill; I need to go grocery shopping; my coffee cup is empty.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I haven’t bought anything the past few days. Saturday I bought two skirts and a top at the Ann Taylor store in an outlet mall in Texas.
17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? Earl Grey tea, coffee, iced tea, Diet Coke with vanilla
18. Current worry? “Don’t worry…be happy now!”
19. Current frustration right now? Nothing I can think of right at the moment.
20. Favorite places to be? New Orleans!
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Drinking champagne and watching fireworks with friends in the parking lot of the Lutheran church.
22. Where would you like to go? New Orleans, of course. I’d also like to visit France, Italy, England, Ireland, Jamaica…and lots of other places.
23. Name two people you think will complete this? Not a clue.
24. Do you own slippers? Not at the moment. Mine started to look shabby so I threw them away and haven’t bought any new ones.
25. What are you wearing? This question always makes me think of the obscene phone call I once received. I’m currently wearing my exercise clothes (black yoga pants and tank top).
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I haven’t slept on satin sheets since I was a kid. My parents had a set of red ones and my brother and I would get a running start and slide across the bed. I prefer high thread count pure cotton sheets.
27. Can you whistle? Yes, but not loudly.
28. Favorite color? Purple.
29. Would you be a pirate? I’m a wench married to a pirate. 😉
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t generally sing in the shower.
31. Favorite girl’s name? Lisa, of course. 🙂 If we’d had a second daughter her name would have probably been Brooke or Brooklyn.
32. Favorite boy’s name? Christopher. Names we considered for another son were Brian or Alexander.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably David. He always makes me laugh.
35. Best bed sheets as a child? As long as they were soft, that’s all I really cared about.
36. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Dog bite.
37. Do you love where you live? I’m happy and content here.
38. How many TV’s do you have in your house? Four.
39. Who is your loudest friend? I have some very talkative friends but can’t think of any who are exceptionally loud.
40. How many dogs do you have? Two. Emily and Duke.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? I suspect that David does. 😉
42. What is your favorite book? I have many favorites but to name just one, “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn”.
45. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I won’t be there so I don’t really care.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Just dozing off, I think.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What time is it?