How was your weekend? Our weather was beautiful and that always makes me happy. Spring seems to finally be here to stay and with it, all that delicious springtime produce. A friend gave us asparagus from her garden Saturday evening and it was sheer perfection. Our menu will begin to feature in season produce in starring roles.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- Slow Cooker Creamy French Mustard Chicken
- roasted red potatoes
- mixed green salad with homemade vinaigrette
- steamed broccoli
- zucchini, yellow squash and red onion
- Mediterranean salad with feta cheese
- Busy Day Swiss Steak ~ A Vintage Recipe
- brown rice
- green beans
- mixed green salad
This is our monthly event, East End Eats, with live music and food trucks. We will eat there.
We have a couple of events in town so we will squeeze in a “date night” meal in between.
It’s Cinco de Mayo so I think tacos are in order.
- Caesar salad with grilled chicken on top
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more great menu ideas!