Click here for more menu ideas!
Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? We did! And I cleaned out the refrigerator this morning (other than a bit of cranberry sauce) so we are starting with a clean slate.
- homemade macaroni and cheese with caramelized onions
- leftover cranberry sauce
I made a big pot of cooked cabbage with bacon and onion Saturday night and have quite a bit left over. I’m going to add some smoked sausage and noodles for an easy, stick-to-your-ribs one-dish meal.
- cabbage, sausage and noodles
- black bean enchiladas
- Mexican rice with peas and corn
- chips and salsa
We are going to go to our little town’s Christmas parade then to a local Italian restaurant where one of our bands is playing. We will eat dinner there.
- baked chicken breasts with homemade sweet and sour sauce
- brown rice
- big baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese
- homemade bread or rolls
The kids were all out of town or otherwise busy this past Sunday so we didn’t get together. That’s why the menu is the same.
- grilled cheese sandwiches with caramelized onions
- homemade soup (tomato?)
Hope you all have a wonderful week!