Anyone else spring cleaning this week? I have a list of seasonal tasks I’m planning to attend to this week so that calls for easy dinners. If you are also tackling some spring cleaning this week, take a look at my easy recipes for menu plan inspiration.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- Vegan Brazilian Black Beans (Instant Pot)
- Busy Day Swiss Steak ~ A Vintage Recipe
- rice (leftover from Monday)
- steamed broccoli
- Easy Jambalaya in the Instant Pot
- French bread
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with White Wine Butter Sauce
- buttered egg noodles
- green beans
Leftovers or take-out
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more great menu ideas!