Hello, friends! It’s time once again for Menu Monday. This week we have stuffed bell peppers, lasagna roll-ups, an Instant Pot favorite and an experiment with fish. Wish me luck with that one! So let’s take a look at what’s cooking at our house this week:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
David and I are attending an Open Mic event at a local coffee bar and cafe. They have great food so we will eat dinner there.
David’s boss will be in town so we’ll take him out to dinner.
David will be out of town so this is a good night to experiment with a new recipe for fish. Chris will be around to help me test it. If it turns out well I’ll share the recipe soon.
- farro (testing a recipe for this, too)
- veggies (depends on what looks freshest at the store)
- Stuffed Bell Peppers (made with black beans rather than ground beef)
- cooked cauliflower
- lasagna roll-ups (never did make lasagna last week)
- tossed green salad
- garlic bread
- Cabbage, Potatoes and Sausage (Instant Pot)
Mexican food after church and save half for dinner.
What’s cooking at YOUR house this week? Any new recipes to recommend? Leave me a comment. I’m always on the lookout for new dishes to try.
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Be sure to check it out for lots of great menu ideas!