Are you ready for a new week? I am! David and I will be going on a little midweek getaway and I’m pretty excited about that. I’m also in the mood to try some new recipes so let’s take a look at what I’ve got planned.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
I’d like to get back into the habit of doing Meatless Monday.
- macaroni and cheese (in the Instant Pot)
- glazed carrots
- fruit smoothies
David and I have a meeting at 4:30 which likely will last until nearly 6. Slow cooker to the rescue!
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- brown rice
- tossed green salad
David and I are going to the city for the night as our early Valentine’s Day celebration. Much less crowded this week! We’ll have a lovely dinner at Mahogany Prime Steakhouse.
Lisa and I will be doing our monthly grocery shopping trip this day so we’ll likely eat dinner in the city. The guys are on their own!
- Hawaiian BBQ Pork Chops
- steamed broccoli
Mexican food or leftovers, most likely!
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. For more menu ideas, check it out!