Last week’s menu plan started off on track but then I came down with a cold. Nothing serious but I didn’t feel much like cooking. David picked up pizza on Thursday night and burgers on Friday. He had cereal and I had a tuna sandwich on Saturday. And then he picked up Mexican food Sunday. Yeah, even those of us who genuinely like to cook have weeks like that. I’m feeling better so this week’s meals should be back to normal. Hopefully!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
We didn’t have waffles this past weekend as I had planned so I’ve moved them to today.
- homemade waffles
- orange juice
I have a turkey breast in the freezer and I’m trying to use up some things this month.
- mashed potatoes and gravy
- homemade cranberry sauce
The best part about making a big turkey dinner is the leftovers the next day!
We are attending a showing of the movie, “Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors”. A friend and member of the board of our nonprofit passed away a few months ago and she was a huge Dolly Parton fan. Several friends and co-workers are going to this movie in her memory. We will likely eat dinner before the show.
- Butternut Squash Risotto
- homemade bread
- Homemade Tomato Soup
- grilled cheese sandwiches
You know the drill. Mexican food after church and save half for dinner.
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
Meal Planning Resources I Recommend
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. For more menu ideas, check it out!