I want to start putting up some summer produce so my plan the next couple of weeks is to make an effort to use things from the freezer. I need room for corn on the cob!
- lasagna roll-ups (using spaghetti sauce from freezer)
- green beans (from freezer)
- garlic bread (toasted bread from freezer)
- jambalaya (from freezer)
- potato salad
- homemade peach ice cream
We’ve been invited to watch the fireworks from the home of friends. They will have grills set up.
- potato salad (from yesterday)
- fruit salad
- sour cream enchiladas
- black beans with corn, onions, tomatoes, Mexican seasonings
- tortilla chips and salsa
I think we’ll go see the movie Grease which is playing at our local downtown theater. There’s also a car show/cruise beforehand so I need an easy meal that can be ready the minute David gets home from work. This will also give me leftovers for the weekend. David will be out of town so this means I won’t need to cook.
- roast, potatoes, carrots, onions (in crockpot)
So what’s on your menu this week?