Hello, friends! It’s time once again for Menu Monday. This week we have a couple of vegetarian meals, a slow cooker dinner and an old favorite or two. So let’s take a look at what’s cooking at our house this week:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- Black Bean Burgers
- sweet potato fries
- salad or coleslaw
- sausage, cabbage and noodles
- steamed peas
We have a 5 p.m. meeting this evening. Slow cooker to the rescue!
- roast with carrots and onions in the slow cooker
- mashed potatoes
- steamed broccoli
- Garlic Lime Chicken
- brown rice
- green beans
- Ham and Provolone Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions
- fresh fruit
Mexican food after church and save half for dinner.
What’s cooking at YOUR house this week?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Be sure to check it out for lots of great menu ideas!