November already? How did that happen??
David will be out of town on business Tuesday through Thursday so that is why I don’t have much of a menu plan those nights.
David has a firefighter meeting at 6 which makes it a real pain to work around for dinner since we prefer to eat around 6:30 or 7. Do people really eat at 5 p.m.? On the other hand, so much of the time he doesn’t get home until after 8 from these meetings and that doesn’t give one much time to digest dinner before bedtime. I’m going to *try* to serve dinner before his meeting tonight. We’ll see how that goes.
- red beans (I’ll cook them in the crock pot.)
- corn bread
David will be gone. I will have put the leftover red beans in the freezer but will cook enough rice for Tuesday.
- rice with grated cheddar melted on top
I hope to make it to choir rehearsal if my asthma has settled down. I don’t like to eat a heavy meal before I sing so a salad sounds like a good idea.
- spinach salad with blueberries, sliced strawberries and poppyseed dressing
I have a board meeting and David won’t be home until late. I will probably just make myself a sandwich and some fruit when I get home.
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies (I’ve got a whole chicken in the freezer so I’m going to adapt this and cook it in the oven.)
- French bread
- chicken and dumplings (from the leftover chicken)
- lunch at Mexican restaurant after church, save half for dinner
What’s on your menu this week?
I’m linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie.