Did you enjoy last week’s Menu Monday ~ 1940s Style? We had so many leftovers that I didn’t end up making everything planned so you’ll see a couple of repeats in this week’s menu.
I have a 5:15 meeting and David has one at 6. I think I can time this so we can eat as soon as he gets home around 7.
- tacos made with leftover lentil rice casserole
- chips and salsa
- lettuce, tomato, cheese, green onions, sour cream, hot sauce for the tacos
I have a meeting in OKC at 1 p.m. and hope to meet up with my cousin afterwards. David is playing cornhole at 6 p.m. I’ll put dinner in the slow cooker before I leave and we can each eat whenever.
- roast, onions, potatoes and carrots in slow cooker
- biscuits (I’ll bake them in the morning and we can reheat them.)
- Tamale Casserole (I didn’t get around to making it last week.)
- crisp coleslaw in tomato cups
I’ll use the leftover roast beef for this meal.
- egg noodles
- Tomato-Cheese Green Beans (from last week’s menu)
We will be out of town.
A friend down the road from us gave us a dozen eggs from their chickens so I think “breakfast for dinner” sounds like a great idea.
- French toast
- scrambled eggs
- orange juice, coffee or tea
What’s cooking at YOUR house?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which help pay for website costs and my Earl Grey obsession.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more here.
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more menu ideas!