- homemade vegetable soup (I’ll make extra plain broth for David to have on Tuesday.)
- grilled cheese sandwiches on homemade wheat bread (I like to make these with grated, extra sharp cheddar and some caramelized onions, and of course, real butter. No margarine allowed in Dee’s Kitchen.)
- smoothies for *dessert* (I’ve got some homemade yogurt that needs to be used up, as well as extra fruit before I get my co-op order tomorrow.)
- pancake supper at Episcopal church
I have choir tonight and David probably should eat something fairly light.
- brown rice
- various cooked vegetables
- cheese and fruit
- turkey and noodles (I froze the turkey breast carcass from last week)
- spinach salad with dried cranberries
- homemade rolls
- homemade egg rolls
- stir-fried veggies
- bean burritos
- Spanish rice
- homemade guacamole, chips, salsa
It’s entirely possible (likely?) that David will want to go out either Friday or Saturday night, in which case I’ll move that meal to next week. However, I like to have plenty of meals planned and the food on hand just in case.
So, what’s on your menu this week?