- salad of mixed greens, fresh strawberries and homemade balsamic dressing (first course)
- red beans and rice
- homemade chocolate chip cookies and wine on the porch later in the evening
- cheesy rigatoni with caramelized onions
- garlic roasted asparagus
- homemade vegetable soup
- homemade bread
- I’ll be out of town with my daughter so it’s leftover soup and bread for David.
- artichokes (first course – assuming I can find some in the city)
- Boeuf Bourguignon
- mashed potatoes
What’s cooking at your house this week? And don’t forget that I happily accept guest posts so if you have a recipe you’d like to share (*real* ingredients, please) let me know.