David is away on business the next couple of nights so I’ll keep it simple Monday and Tuesday. And actually, since I have co-op pickup and choir on Wednesday and a meeting Thursday, I won’t be doing anything time consuming those nights, either!
- butternut squash risotto (leftover – I’ll be sharing the recipe tomorrow)
- cream of cauliflower soup
- homemade bread (yeah, I keep saying I’m going to bake bread…)
- homemade cherry pie (a little Valentine’s Day treat for David upon his return)
- vegetable soup/stew with a little ground bison
- homemade bread
- corn bread
I think this would be a good time for David to take me out for a belated Valentine’s Day dinner, don’t you?
- garlic bread
So what’s on your menu this week? Any recipes you’d like to share?