2. Where is your dad right now? either at home or at McDonald’s picking up a McGriddle for my grandmother (she loves those and at 94 you should be allowed to eat anything you want)
3. What was the last thing you said? “Gently, gently.” (to the dog as I handed him a treat)
4. What is something you’ve learned about yourself recently? Hmm…I’ll have to think about that one.
5. What color is your watch? silver
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? kangaroos
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? Haven’t a clue…I don’t camp. Maybe once or twice as a kid in an emergency?
8. Who is the last person you liked? Is this quiz for teenagers? I love my husband.
9. Are you close to your mom? for the most part
10. Where does your best friend work? My husband is my best friend and he works in Francis, Oklahoma.
11. What is your least attractive feature? my tummy
12. What color are your pants? I’m wearing jeans.
13.Do you have a roommate? My husband, but it’s not a platonic arrangement.
14.Do you prefer paper or plastic? It depends. Actually I’m planning to buy some reusable cloth bags for my groceries.
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? dark green Berber carpet
16. Do you have a chair in your room? three…desk chair, swivel rocker and antique oak rocker
17. What time of day were you born? evening, I think
18. Do you know anyone engaged? yes, my *second son*, Daniel
19. What’s your favorite number? I don’t really have one; I prefer words to numbers.
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? yes, David’s sister
21. What color is your mom’s hair? salt and pepper
22. Do you have a dog? two…Emily (Dalmation/catahoula mix) and Duke (Great Pyrenees/Golden Retriever mix)
23. Where did you live in 1987? in a mobile home on my parents’ property just outside of Ada, Oklahoma
24. What happened to you in 1993? Let’s see…I graduated from nursing school in 1992 so I was working at the hospital in 1993. Can’t recall any specific event.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? no
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? Oh, sure. Lots of them.
27. When was the last time you went swimming? Probably in our pool, summer 2006. We didn’t open the pool last summer.
28. Has your luggage ever got lost? Yes, at least twice that I recall.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? My brother a few days ago.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? yes
31. Do you play an instrument? Yes, I sort of play the piano.
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? The thought has never crossed my mind.
33. Do you like fire? I like a fire in the fireplace.
35. Are you allergic to anything? Way too many things to list.
36. When was the last time you cried? Can’t recall.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Amway
38. Have you ever been to a spa? no
39. Were you popular in high school? fairly
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? That was a long time ago! Let me think…probably not. I took all that was required for college prep but I don’t think four years of science was a requirement back then.
41. Do you like butterflies? yes
42. What is the last book you read? “Ghost Walk” by Heather Graham
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Diet Coke with vanilla syrup
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? I sometimes miss the carefree days of early married life. Minimal responsibilities, minimal *stuff*.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? Not that I can remember.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Not really, although I loved teaching my own kids.
47. What is one thing you’ve learned about life? Life is what you make of it.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? not really, at least not to the extent that I would trade places with anyone
49. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? October 2007, in New Orleans. At least, that’s the last time I remember. Of course, I dream about being in elevators all the time. Really annoying dreams.