I find these interesting and often inspiring. And I’ve learned some good tips from watching them.
I’m about to embark on a decluttering and organizing challenge of my own so I have been watching videos on these topics the past few days. I thought I’d share a few that I’ve found helpful and inspiring.
- This first one is the start of a 31 day decluttering program. It’s a good place to begin.
2. This next one left me in awe. I can’t imagine finding the time to organize my entire house to this level but it would be awesome!
3. A fairly short overview of 5 easy ways to declutter:
4. Once your house is clean and organized, you’ll want to keep it that way:
5. How about a 12 day clutter-busting plan? Here is Day One:
There are multiplied thousands of similar videos on YouTube. Enough to keep me watching rather than doing for ages!
I’ve found that the best way to make myself stick with something is to get others on board with me and hold myself accountable to them. I’m sadly lax about letting myself down but quite good at keeping my commitments to others.
So here’s the deal. I’m going to be starting a decluttering/organization challenge soon. I’m still working out the details but as soon as I have it all fleshed out I’ll let you know. I hope a number of you will decide to do this with me.
In the meantime, if you have any favorite decluttering and/or organizing videos or other online resources to recommend, please leave me a link in the comments.
The Conquer Your Clutter bundle before it expires on Monday, January 30th at 11:59 PM EST!
Get yours now: Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle