Are you still working on your goals for 2016? Still trying to get a handle on the new year in all its fresh and shiny glory? Yeah…me, too. I’ve written a master list of goals for the year but I’m still fine-tuning them and making them actionable. I’ve been saving blog posts and articles on this topic for the past few weeks and it occurred to me that I should share them with you, my dear readers.
Links to Goal Setting Resources
- Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016 by The Glamorous Housewife
- 4 Steps to Better Goal Setting by Retro Housewife Goes Green
- 15 Free Resources to Help You Get Organized in 2016 by The Money Saving Mom
- Get Organized and Get Intentional in the New Year For a Great 2016 by Keeper of the Home
- How to Plan Your Best Year Ever by Finance Girl
- A Year of Goals by The Dating Divas
For a little different take on goal setting:
And if you missed my own post about goal setting, here is the link:
Setting Goals for 2016 by Life With Dee (aka me!)
I’m meeting up with my daughter, Lisa of Retro Housewife Goes Green, in just a bit for coffee and a blog planning/brainstorming session so I’d better wrap this up. Oh, one more thing. Have you signed up for my 7 Day Health and Fitness Challenge yet? It’s free, so what do you have to lose? Except perhaps a pound or two – ha! Hope you are having a spectacular day, my friends.