- potato soup (from leftover mashed potatoes)
- steamed broccoli
- homemade cornbread (make extra for Thanksgiving dressing)
- homemade biscuits and gravy (make extra biscuits for Thanksgiving dressing)
- fresh fruit
- baked chicken (cook extra for Thanksgiving dressing)
- frosted cauliflower
- glazed carrots
We are joining extended family at my cousin’s for the big meal at 6 p.m. Everyone pitches in and brings part of the meal. I’m signed up for homemade cranberry sauce and a huge pan of homemade cornbread dressing. I’ll take pictures and share the dressing/stuffing recipe later.
- baked macaroni and cheese with caramelized onions
The kids are coming over for our own family Thanksgiving meal.
- mashed potatoes and gravy
- homemade cranberry sauce
- sweet potatoes
- dressing (I’ll make an extra one for us when cooking for my cousin’s dinner)
- green bean casserole
- deviled eggs
- desserts (yet to be determined)
The links to some of my holiday recipes, including how to cook a turkey, are here.
So what are your Thanksgiving plans? Do you have any special recipes you’d like to share? What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Aside from the turkey, my favorite is probably the sweet potatoes.
Leave a Reply