- David and I ate dinner at Charleston’s in Norman on our way home from the airport. We both had the potato soup and salad combo.
- My awesome husband picked up ribs, brisket, potato salad and coleslaw.
- I have a hair appointment at 1 p.m., co-op pick-up in a nearby town at 4:45 and choir rehearsal at 7 p.m. I won’t be home until at least 8:30 so everyone will have to do their own thing for dinner.
I have a board meeting at 5:30 p.m. and I’m not sure how long it will run. I’ve got some ricotta I need to use so I think I’ll make a veggie lasagna. I can prepare it early and have it in the oven before I leave. The guys can eat whenever they are ready and I’ll eat when I get home.
- veggie lasagna
- tossed salad
- garlic bread
- buttered Yukon Gold potatoes
- spinach salad with fresh strawberries and balsamic dressing
- sliced tomatoes
- ice cream (Summer is drawing to a close and I don’t think I’ve bought any ice cream yet!)