I have a 6 p.m. meeting so a quick-to-prepare meal when I get home is in order.
- grilled hot dogs (Applegate Farms organic)
- roasted asparagus
- fresh fruit salad (fresh pineapple, strawberries, grapes)
- French fries
- salads with grilled chicken
- sliced oranges
Lisa and I will be going to the city for our monthly grocery shopping trip. I don’t generally plan to cook on these shopping days as I don’t know what time we’ll be home. David usually picks up something for himself after work and since I’ll have eaten lunch out I’ll likely make myself something light and easy at home.
I have a dental appointment so I think this would be a good day for something simple.
- grilled cheese with ham and pineapple
- homemade tomato soup
Our plans changed last week and I didn’t make this one:
- Herb-crusted chicken in basil cream sauce
- mashed potatoes
- potato salad
- fresh fruit
What’s on your menu this week?