Good morning, friends! It’s Monday morning so you know what that means? Time for Menu Monday! This week’s menu includes a meal that didn’t happen last week. You know how that goes, right? This week also includes Good Friday and Easter. Let’s take a look at what’s cooking at our house this week:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- onion burgers
- french fries
Did you know Oklahoma is the home of the onion burger?
The Oklahoma Onion Burger is a National Treasure
- chips and salsa
- Chicken Creole (Instant Pot)
David will be out of town so I’ll have leftovers or a salad.
- Chickpea Crumb Encrusted Flounder with Tomato Cream Sauce
- steamed broccoli
We will be having Easter lunch with my cousins after church.
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
Eat At Home weekly meal plans:
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more great menu ideas!
No, I didn’t know that about the onion burger.