Good morning and welcome to a new week! I didn’t make it to the grocery store Friday and then we were out of town for the weekend. I decided to create this week’s menu from what I have on hand and just wait until Friday to go to the store.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- Moroccan chicken and vegetables
- naan bread
- chips and salsa
- vegetable soup
- homemade bread
- baked apples
- Italian seasoned pork tenderloin
- green beans
- garlic bread
- baked lemon pepper chicken
- baked cauliflower
- mixed vegetables
- tossed green salad
We are hosting our final Music in the Park event this evening. I’m not sure yet if there will be food trucks. If not I’ll bring a picnic dinner.
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more menu ideas!