Good morning and welcome to a new week. It’s time for Menu Monday! If you saw my Two Week Aldi Grocery Haul post yesterday you’ll recognize many of the ingredients in this week’s menu. So let’s dive in and see what’s cooking at my house this week.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
David and I have two meetings back to back so a slow cooker meal is perfect for this situation.
- Mexican roast beef served over baked potatoes
- corn on the cob
We are attending a musical at the local university which starts at 7:30 p.m. I’ll use the leftover Mexican beef from Monday night to make The Best Ever Enchiladas. Minimal cleanup is what I’m going for this night.
- The Best Ever Enchiladas
- multigrain tortilla chips and salsa
- lettuce and tomato
I’m trying to make something easy to take to my parents on Wednesday nights.
- chicken and noodles
- chicken sausages and various fresh veggies roasted together on sheet pan
We are meeting up in Dallas with several friends to see The Subdudes in concert. We’ll eat dinner somewhere before the show and we’ll be spending the night afterwards.
We will likely have a big lunch in Dallas before heading home.
We’ll eat at a favorite Mexican restaurant after church and just have something simple for dinner (salad, sandwiches or something similar).
If you’d like to see my most recent Aldi grocery haul, click here.
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how.
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more menu ideas!