I didn’t realize it at the time but my last post was the 100th post for my blog. My goal for 2008 is to post at least 100 times.
And now, a meme:
1. Which was your favorite gift?
A Bose docking station for my iPod from David.
2.Which gift are you most tempted to re-gift?
A set of decorative angels. It’s nice but I already had a set…from the same very dear aunt and uncle who must have forgotten they’d already given me some a few years ago.
3. Which gift most surprised you?
The iPod docking station.
4. Did you have a White Christmas?
No. It was rather warm and sunny. We did have snow the next day, though.
5. Is your tree still up? How long will you keep it up?
Yes. We usually leave it up until after our son’s b-day on the 10th but I’m hoping to take it down on Epiphany this year.
6. Who was the hardest person to shop for on your list? What did you end up giving them?
David. He wanted a pool cue but in order to get exactly what he wanted (who the heck knows what weight you should order???) I had to tell him what I was getting so I could find out the details. He ended up ordering it himself. I did make him wait to open it on Christmas. I did surprise him with a few smaller items, though.
7. Did you travel out of your state or your country on Christmas Day?
8. Did you celebrate Boxing Day?
No. I was home alone (yay!) so I got the house in order then sat down to watch “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, one of the five Audrey Hepburn movies Chris bought me.
9. Did you eat any fudge? Was it homemade?
10. Did you do anything out of the ordinary; break with any traditions? Set a new tradition?
We set up the tree earlier than usual and instead of going to my parents’ house mid-day on Christmas, I had everyone over here for the day.