Are you as happy to celebrate Spring as I am? This is my favorite season and its arrival always makes my heart sing. I struggle through the darker days of winter but when Spring arrives my mood lightens. Here are 15 ways to make the most of this season.
This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more here.
15 Ways to Celebrate Spring
Here are some fun ways to welcome this season.
- Hang a hummingbird feeder. Click here for recipe.
- Spring clean your porch, patio or balcony.
- Plant some flowers.
- Visit a botanical garden.
- Have a picnic.
- Take a walk in a nearby park or walking trail.
- Go to a local farm and ranch store as soon as they get baby chicks. They are SO cute!
- Give yourself a pedicure so you’re ready for sandals or open toe shoes.
- Create a spring vibes playlist. I’ve shared mine toward the end of this post.
- Buy some flowers for your desk.
- Do a digital detox.
- Clean and refresh at least one space in your home. Add something that looks like Spring to you.
- Spring clean your car.
- Read (or watch) The Secret Garden.
- Press flowers.
You may also enjoy..
10 Things to Do Instead of Spring Cleaning
For more Springtime inspiration:
I’d love to hear some of your favorite ways to embrace springtime!
Great post. Those are some fun suggestions for ways to kick off Springtime activities.