Here it is, time for another Menu Monday post already. I’m starting to get back into more of a routine as our outdoor live music season winds down. We have just a couple more scheduled events the next few weeks and then our lives will be less hectic – I hope! I look forward to more time in the kitchen and new recipes to share here on the blog.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- red beans
- Caesar salad
- grilled shrimp in Bang Bang sauce
- mixed vegetables
- Mediterranean Style Pork Chops
- roasted zucchini/yellow squash/bell peppers
- leftover cornbread
- turkey tenderloin
- mashed potatoes
- cranberry sauce
We are attending a live music event and David is running the sound system. We’ll need to eat early with minimum fuss and cleanup so we’ll eat leftovers from Thursday’s turkey dinner.
We will be out of town for a wedding.
- Caesar salad with blackened chicken tenders
WHAT’S COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEK?
MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES I RECOMMEND
- Meal Planning That Saves You Time and Money – includes links to free printables!
- 30 Ways to Save on Groceries
- Do you want to eat a healthy, organic, grass fed diet but don’t think you can afford it? My friend, Victoria of A Modern Homestead, explains how they do it on less than $200 a month. Click here to find out how:
This post is linked up at I’m an Organizing Junkie. Check it out for more menu ideas!