Click above for more menu ideas.
- curried vegetables over rice (yellow squash, zucchini, new potatoes, carrots, onions and peppers)
- whole wheat pita bread (from freezer)
- tossed green salad
- fresh fruit salad (apples, bananas, oranges and blueberries)
- green chili and sour cream enchiladas
- homemade guacamole and tortilla chips
- fruit salad for dessert (I have a lot of organic fresh fruit on hand.)
- potatoes au gratin
- whiskey glazed carrots
- homemade bread or rolls
- fresh fruit (or maybe I’ll make some type of fruit dessert)
- New Orleans!
I now have my iPhone set up so I can blog directly from it. I will try to do a few short blog posts with pictures highlighting some of the fabulous meals we are sure to enjoy in New Orleans. Try not to drool on your keyboard.