Ten random things you might not know about me:
1. I frequently carry on conversations in my head.
2. I drove a ’66 Mustang in highschool.
3. I was the only girl in our Mustang club.
4. I was once the only white girl in an otherwise all black cheerleading squad.
5. I’ve never smoked pot but I once rode in a van containing a gym bag FULL of it!
6. I played Cinderella in a first grade school play, and had the lead in a highschool play.
7. I tear up easily, even over sappy commercials.
8. I was once charged with assault and harboring a vicious animal.
9. I still have all four wisdom teeth.
10. I carry Earl Grey teabags and Tony Chachere’s Creole seasoning in my purse.
NINE places I’ve visited:
1. Sun Valley, Idaho
4. Branson, Missouri
6. San Antonio
7. Flagstaff, Arizona
8. Big Bear, California (my family had a cabin there for many years)
9. New Orleans (you knew that was coming, right?)
EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. Bring me flowers. (I especially adore gardenias and lilacs.)
2. Open doors for me.
3. Make me a cup of Earl Grey tea.
4. Kiss my hand.
5. Give me *that look*.
6. Make me laugh.
7. Take me to New Orleans.
SEVEN things I want to do before I die:
1. Write and publish a book
2. Go to Europe
3. Learn to speak French fluently
4. Act in a local play
5. Have grandchildren and spoil them rotten
6. Own a convertible sports car
7. Live in New Orleans
SIX things I’m afraid of:
1. Flying (but I’ll risk it to travel)
2. Losing someone I love
4. Looking foolish
5. Disappointing people I love
FIVE things I don’t like:
1. Miracle Whip — I’m a Hellman’s or Best Foods mayo girl all the way!
2. violent or scary movies
3. cold weather
4. country music
FOUR ways to turn me off:
1. Lie to me
2. Be mean to an animal or child
4. Spit or pee in public
THREE things I do every day:
2. Drink Earl Grey tea
TWO things that make me happy:
1. Rocking a baby
2. Spending time with my husband (especially in New Orleans!)
ONE thing on my mind right now:
1. None of your business!